Join Our Database
Bryles Research allows local residents of the Chicago, Dallas, and Springfield (Missouri) areas to:
- Influence new product development
- Improve existing products and services
- Share their opinions with the people who have the power to make changes
- Guide public policy
Research participants receive monetary compensation for sharing their opinions!
If you live in the Mokena, IL , Richardson, TX, or Springfield, MO areas and surrounding communities we welcome you to become a member of our consumer research panel. Many local residents find research participation to be enjoyable and rewarding. Research plays an important role in shaping products and services you may buy or use by linking your opinion to businesses and government.
What can I expect?
We will ask you for personal demographic and usage information, as well as career or job status. This information is used to target individuals for an opinion research study. All personal information is obtained only for the purpose of selecting you for possible participation; this information is NOT shared with others outside the research community.
Members of our database are periodically contacted to determine if they meet the criteria set for participation in a specific research study. Those meeting the criteria are invited to participate in a study held at one of our facilities or a designated location. Participants receive compensation when they fulfill their participation requirements, typically before they leave our facility.
How do I register?
You may register online, stop by one of our local offices and fill out a database registration form, or by calling our office in your local area. You will be asked a series of personal demographic, household, product usage, education and job status questions. Providing us with the most accurate information available will increase your chances of qualifying for a market research study. There will be times that you may not qualify for a particular research project, and if that does happen, you will remain in our database and be called for future studies.
Your responsibility as a respondent:
Participating in market research studies can be exciting and informative! You may have the opportunity to sample products that are unique or new to the market. However, we do ask for you to agree to the following commitments:
- I will be honest and answer truthfully to the best of my ability.
- I will participate in the group discussion or interview by engaging in conversation or answering questions.
- I will arrive prior to the agreed appointment time or I understand that I may not be eligible to participate in the research project, and therefore, may not be compensated for participation.
- I understand that I may become ineligible to participate in a study if my answers or usage changes prior to participating. I understand that my appointment may be cancelled and I will still be eligible to be called for other studies.
- If I am registering children under the age of 18, I confirm I am the child’s Parent or legal guardian and I authorize Bryles Research to collect and retain the information I submit regarding my children
We do understand that circumstances may arise and you may need to cancel your appointment or attempt to reschedule into another available time. We ask that you call our local office as soon as possible to cancel or reschedule so that we can make the necessary adjustments. We have made a promise to our clients to deliver quality data from a specific number of people, and we have a certain time frame to complete that task. We count on you having agreed to participate to arrive on time and provide us with honest thoughtful answers. Your attendance is recorded and missed or excessive cancellation of appointments may prevent you from participating in future studies. We know that your time is valuable, so as a thank you for your cooperation and completed visit, you will receive compensation for your participation. Those who arrive late cannot be guaranteed the opportunity to participate and may not be provided compensation.